Membership at Boroughmuir
Boroughmuir Rugby and Community Sports Club Boroughmuir Rugby
CommsworldSpace - Creating Great SpacesEastern BMWTennantMacron

Muir Supporting Marie Curie Care

Lend a few hours our you time for this great charity

08 November 2012

Nov

08

BAG PACKING MARKS & SPENCERs AT THE GYLE.

9am-6pm possibly more !
In aid of our adopted hospice at Fairmilehead.

On the 23rd Dec, Boroughmuir is proud to be a part of this worth while cause.  Last year we broke the record at M&S for any charity we hope to emulate that this year ! If you can spare an hour, 2 hours 4 hours or more please contact Allan with the times you would like to work!

allanmackay48@yahoo.co.uk or telephone at 0131-443 1936.

We adopted the Hospice after the wonderful care and T.L.C. shown to our beloved Bruce Hay in his final days. players Hugh Macmaster Gordon Irving, other members, and our own loved ones cared for by Marie Curie Cancer Care.

It takes over £10.000 per day £400 per patient ! to run the hospice of that we receive 40% from the N.H.S. the other 60% we rely on the generosity of local residents and companies to fund our services.
We also have a team of nurses who provide nursing care and emotional support to the terminally ill and their families free of charge!

We would be grateful once again for your support and generosity!

Events
Road To Japan
Membership
Merchandise

Follow Us

Facebook Flickr YouTube  Instagram

Share this page

Youth Academy
Community
Meggetland Sports
Venue Hire
Child Protection
Booking.com Offer
Privacy Policy
  • Marie Curie Cancer Care
  • Carey Plc
  • Gaia Wind
  • Brightwater
  • MacKenzies Caterers
  • Sponsorship at Boroughmuir Rugby
  • Agilisys
  • Michael Laird Architects
  • J&E MacGregor Plumbing
  • Datavita
  • Innovate Financial Services
  • Johnston Financial Ltd
  • MC Squared Print
  • Microtech Group
  • Morisons Solicitors
  • Essential Cloud Services
  • Energy Gym
  • Heineken
  • ProjecX consulting group