Boroughmuir Rugby & Community Sports Club
AGM Thursday MAY 25 AT 7.30 in the Clubhouse
2. Minute of AGM of 30 June 2016 (Click here to view)
3. Chairman’s Report, including contributions from Directors.
4. Finance Report for 2016/2017.
Note: if you wish a copy of the OSCR Report for 2015/16 please contact the Hon Secretary
5. Election of Directors – the following places become vacant and nominations or willingness to be re-appointed received are noted:
- · Chairperson – Ally Hay has indicated he is prepared to be re-appointed for a further year, but stresses the importance of a subsequent replacement through appointment of a Chair Designate
- · Vice-Chairperson – Bill Watson was appointed at the AGM in 2016 for a 4-year period. He is conscious of the need for effective succession planning and has indicated a willingness to step back if a suitable nomination for Vice-Chair/ Chair Designate were identified. The Board has welcomed this offer and will ensure that Bill's skills and experienced will continue to be fully utilised.
- · President–The Board will be proposing the appointment of Stevie Douglas, current Vice-President for a three-year period. This will ensure continuity through the Club’s Centenary Year
- · Finance Director – no nominations received
- · Sponsorship and Fundraising Director – no nominations received
- · Marketing and Communications Director – no nominations received
- · Community Director – no nominations received
Note: appropriate persons will be sought for those positions which have not been filled. Appointments will be confirmed at a club general meeting
6. Appointment of Vice-President
The following nomination has been received and the appointment is supported by the Board
- · Phil Black, former player and Club Captain