If you’ve already renewed your membership for this season or are just about to do so we would like to offer you a chance to get your money back.
Between now and early December we are offering members the chance to buy a ticket for £10 that will be will be entered into a draw to have their membership subscription refunded. The draw will take place at the Christmas Lunch on Sunday 13 December.
There are lots of opportunities to buy a ticket. You can do it:
- next time you drop into Canalside for a tea or coffee and something tasty to eat. We’re open during the day 7-days a week www.canalsidevenue.co.uk
- after training on Tuesdays and Thursdays or after Saturday matches
- on Saturday 14 November when you come to provide some vocal support for the 1st XV in their game against Ayr. The Mighty ‘Muir are only one of two teams to have beaten Ayr this season but after a run of losses they need our support to start winning at home.
- on Saturday 28 November when we play Melrose
- when you come for lunch at one or both of these home games, click here!
- when you come to watch the Magic 2s or the Bears
- When you come to our other forthcoming functions, click here!
So, the next time you are in Canalside show the Bar Staff your Membership Card and ask for a ticket to get the chance to have a free year of playing for or watching and supporting Boroughmuir Rugby and Community Sports Club.
If you haven’t yet collected your Membership Card you can do this from the Bar next time you’re in. If it isn’t convenient for you to make it to the Club or games at the moment send us a stamped addressed envelope and we’ll send your Card to you.
Why not send us a cheque for £10 at the same time and enter the Membership Draw?
Not renewed your membership yet? You can do it online here. Once you’ve renewed you can enter the Draw.